These days it’s becoming more and more important for families to be able to have pediatric and adult medical care at their fingertips. Of course, busy schedules, a sick child and pandemics can also make it more difficult to come to the office for an appointment. Don’t worry; we can bring a physician to you thanks to our telemedicine services.
When is a Telemedicine Appointment Needed?
Telemedicine is a great option when symptoms or problems arise that aren’t urgent but do require a doctor’s attention. You may choose to schedule a telemedicine visit with our team to,
- Discuss symptoms you or your child is dealing with
- Make a definitive diagnosis
- Determine whether you or your child should come into the office for additional care
- Determine whether you or your child may require testing (e.g. rapid test, urine test, blood test)
- Refill a prescription without having to come into the office
- Discuss the current treatment plan
- We also offer telemedicine visits for nutrition and lifestyle medicine
Make sure that you fully understand what a telemedicine visit entails. Feel free to talk this over with our team beforehand. You may choose to use either a laptop or smartphone for the session.
The Benefits of Telemedicine
The benefits of turning to us for telemedical care is that you will receive dependable care and treatment plans that are customized to you without the risk of COVID-19 exposure in a busy urgent care or medical office.
Here, at MyHealth, you will create a relationship with one physician who will be available to you each time you require a telemedicine visit. This means that we fully understand your medical history and can provide you with quick, reliable and comprehensive care without having to leave the house. This also means dependable treatment plans that are customized to you or your child.
A telemedicine appointment makes it easy for busy families to ask their doctor questions, to address symptoms you are experiencing and to get medications refilled without having to drive over to our office. These virtual appointments can save families time while also providing expedited medical care right to your home.